Welcome to your new dog training home. Here at Borderhauss, we believe training your dog should be fun and positive for everyone involved. We will help you learn to teach your dog in a way that makes learning easy and successful but, might be a bit different from what you know. The most important part is to enjoy your dog and your time together.
All Our Instructors
Are highly educated and certified in the science of dog training and learning theory
Believe in teaching force-free, kind and science based methods in a way that everyone can understand
Are committed to making your learning environment fun and positive
Believe that foundation and confidence are the key to success
Are experienced and patient teachers ready to help you work through each lesson
Attend regular seminars and/or present to advance their own learning
Believe dog training is a life-long journey of learning
See Brilliant puppies and dogs in action!
Twill 16 months, everything tunnels AN
Head Halter training - how to enjoy walking your dog again
Hot Zone with kids Day 1
Here are just a few of the courses and certifications our instructors have achieved.
- CPDT-KA exam - passed
- AKC CGC, S.T.A.R. puppy evaluator - 2014-2019
- Handling360, Agility Nation, Recallers, ICpeeps with Susan Garrett - 2016 - current member/completed
- DMWYD Certified Trick Dog Instructor - passed
- Basic Massage for the Canine Athlete with Ken Bain, LMT/MTI - completed
- Think Plan Do! Bob Bailey and Friends 2019 - attended
- Horse Human Connection with Madison Shambaugh - passed
- the LIMA beings - current member